Thursday, April 5, 2018

good talk

These women in Black you see on TV, everyone thinks that it's in relation to the men you see around them, not very complimentary.   There's already even 40 mil living in this Country who stem from Illegal Aliens, they're already here, it's ...after the Cow's been stolen...  I went to Jan, easily the best I've had, for a Scrapejob, and she, as she put it "rebuked" me, as she said that I had more than ever of tartar and plaque (caked-on congealed Guck) on my Teeth.  She spent 50 minutes getting it off, and they feel a lot-better, they feel shorter, too, of all things, my great dental-hygiene has remained the same, dunno.   I don't think that Laura's career should be ended just because she criticized that Kid.  Am I the only one who thinks it unseemly that Nevada's Schools get part of the tax on Legal Marijuana?    I haven't seen Sara Eisen in a long-time, she's a real good girl

No comments: