Wednesday, October 17, 2018

good talk

Well, I got my permanent-crown yesterday, and it looks and feels great.  You people go to these Quack-Dentists who cause you pain, unfortunately, this is what you deserve.  I just pumped 16.27 gals. at that Chevron at Maryland and Flamingo, and I had a half-gal left in my tank before I pumped, I pointed-out to the employees that I only have a 16 gal. tank, a profit-seeking enterprise.  I watched that Terence Crawford-Juan Benavidez Welterweight Fight on ESPN on Sunday Nite, Juan was knocked-down 3 times in the last minute of the 12th, he did pretty-well for the first 6 Rounds, but he started gimping after-that, he couldn't drive off his right, back, leg, as he had been shot in that knee a year-before, Andre Ward said, Nobody gets shot walking the dog, Juan should avoid those bad-situations, all-considering, he fought pretty-good.  Warren Buffett was Ringside, as it was in Omaha, and he's a friend of Terence, a lot of people like the Sweet Science.  Nick Bosa's Family is shutting-him down, he's withdrawing from Ohio State to work-out, Nicky gave a fine-effort for 2 and fraction Seasons, and us Buckeyes are appreciative,  tired of working for the cheap-scholarship.  Nick and Joey's father was a First Round Draft Pick, also their Mother's Brother was this, the Bosas' great-grandfather, their Mother's grandfather, was Tony Accardo, who ruled the Chicago Underworld for 50 years.  Once, 3 guys thought that Tony had something that belonged to them, so they broke into his house, they were found with their faces blowtorched-off and castrated, breeding shows                                                      

No comments: