Wednesday, December 12, 2018

good talk

I got my CPR Certification, good for 2 years, yesterday, if any of you feel like collapsing or choking, feel-free to do it around me, as I need the experience.  The Red Cross used to give either nothing or, say, some t-shirt you probably don't want, with blood donations, but of late, my previous donation, they gave me a pass to SeaQuest, at Boulevard Mall, which I liked a lot, and this past, free CPR Class to Certification, that's worth maybe a hundred (paid for by the Sands Corp.), so, you many Slackers here in Las Vegas, getting something good might lure you-in to do something for others.  McKayla Maroney, keeps-on putting video of herself doing various things, on my You Tube, as she'd rather be hurt by me than loved by anyone else, I'm moved.  A little pain is good for a girl, makes her feel alive                                              

No comments: