Tuesday, March 19, 2019

good talk

I've been saying that I should advance in life, for the past 10 years, my complaint falling on deaf-ears, I'm sick of it.  Recently, on the DI, they re-ran their very-good series on LA's Hotel Cecil, ha, when I stayed there thrice, I had no idea it was the final-residence of the "Black Dahlia", thoroughly enjoyed my stays (See My Blogs for Oct. 27 and Oct. 29, 2017), it seems like the LAPD should have solved the murder of Lisa Lam, by now, don't you think.  Ben Davison has been given a lot of credit as Luke Fury's trainer,  as he took Luke off the scrap-heap, and into his match-up with Deonte Wilder, who everyone says he beat.  Luke was 400 lbs. and suffering from Depression, when Ben, only "26" now, and 4 years younger than Luke, brought youthful-vigor and better ideas to his training.  I knew that Errol Spence would beat Mikey Garcia, as tho Mikey is technically-great, fluid as water, Errol is also very-good and the bigger-man.  The match-up everybody wants is Errol Spence vs Warren's friend, Terence Crawford, both are considered among the very-best boxers in the World, and close in size, so lace 'em up. I saw  "Bohemian Rhapsody" at Tropicana Cinemas, at Trop and Pecos, 2 bucks, it was pretty-good, an allusion was made as to the English' teeth,  Rachel Harriet Shaw, who I knew in Manchester a couple years ago, was in Bollywood's "1921", has good-looking teeth, but came-out with, the English have bad-teeth, indeed, I wouldn't have mentioned it.  I was talking to a beautiful 20-year old at a train station, in bad need of a Scrapejob, maybe sandpaper                                                                                                          

No comments: