Wednesday, July 17, 2019

good talk

I saw "Sweet Pea" twice-fight, rip.  They're doing TV Commercials with these good, old, tunes, Toyota with Ricky Nelson's "Travelin' Man" (1961), a beautiful, young, voice, Ricky had many big-hits, he died in a plane-crash on New Year's Eve 1985, trying to get to a gig in Dallas, I was in Fort Worth.  And recently, "El Pollo Loco", with "Santo & Johnny", the Farina Brothers' "Sleepwalk" (1959), and their "Steel Guitar" sound, good stuff all.  Rashida Tlaib has a foul mouth, most men look-down on a woman who uses bad language, I wish her parents had stayed in Palestine, another is Megan Rapinoe, who referred to the .. White House, any American should resent-this, both are coarse-bitches.  McKayla put a picture in my computer of her glaring-defiantly, her arms crossed with her right hand balled in a fist, it was frightening.  Any one of the hundreds, ha, of things I know about her would disqualify her from me and my warm, juicy, body, she was disqualified long before we met. Her current persona is that of a Sick Person who makes her living by suing-people, were I she, I'd get some education and embark on a career, she'll receive my bill in the mail for this wise-counsel                                                                  

No comments: