Saturday, July 4, 2020

good talk

The Rebs were much-admired by those who bled to defeat them, bind up the Nation's Wounds. You'll be glad to know that I had my teeth scraped-off, a Scrapejob, Jan was again astute in ridding my biters of all that congealed, caked-on guck. I haven't had a  cavity since the 90's, but my dentist, an older-lady, had a long talk with me, saying that I should switch my toothpaste from Colgate Total, which I've used since it came out 20 years ago, to another, which I used for the first time yesterday, aim to please. McKayla should contact me, we can hang-out for a day, I'll buy her a feed, she's not making any money from singing, she's supposedly worth 5 mil, they're trying to take her, ha, her previous associations haven't done her a whole lot of good, I'll administer sage counsel unto her. See My Blog for June 27, 2019

No comments: