Tuesday, July 5, 2022

good talk

 On April 10, I flew to Athens, been to Greece lots, then to Turkey for 6th time, to Egypt for the 8th, to Saudi Arabia, my 124th Country, then to jolly, old, England (most of my blood is Britannia, say, I'm a third Scottish). Then to New York, I saw the Mets beat the Cardinals, on Pete Alonso's walk-off HR, in the 10th, I went to the Brooklyn Museum of Art, I saw " Moulin Rouge" on Broadway, everybody loved it, I saw "Lion King", that thing was horrible, I was really disappointed. I, then, went to Atlantic City, to Cleveland, to see my brother, Bob, to Detroit, which has really improved, over the past 20 years, saw their Museum of Art, next to Chicago's, best in the Midwest, saw the Tigers play the Indians, Bieber won, then to Las Vegas, on Memorial Day, the end of my trip

No comments: