Friday, July 14, 2023

good talk

   I went to a day of the NBA Summer League, as I do every year, I saw 16 teams play, more or less, a half. It's the top draft choices, and lots of high-paying job-hungry guys, trying to impress, even if you don't make the NBA, there's foreign scouts, few fouls called, let 'em play. Chet Holmgren is back, after missing last year, due to OK letting him play on a slick court, a bunch of dumb Okies. He's beyond fabulous, and hopefully stay injury-free, in the Cox Arena, he was 40 feet away, a real-fine little boy. We need some great American White Guys, used to be many, Gradey Dick, for Toronto, will be no less than a good NBA player. I shuttled between the 2 courts, 60 yards apart, an 8 minute half-time, game ends, quickly leave, next teams up. I was there 12 to 8, whole lotta fun. Uh, McKayla might be forgetful, she didn't send me a birthday present, she wrote "I'm in love with you", so where's my gift? This is like a Soap Opera, the same stock characters

No comments: