It was 2007, that I revealed, to the American Media, in this Blog, that Kelly Ripa, who I like, is gay. The American Media, who pose, as truth-seekers, traitorous scum, that they are, has kept this, from the American Public, all these years. There was no one thing, that told me this, say, I was at the X-Out, and saw a story, on Kelly, in a tabloid (I read this, while standing there, I didn't buy it), and the woman, who wrote it, seemingly did so, on heavy drugs, hmm, what did she find out. I added up 6 "2's", and it came-out, to "12". I've always enjoyed telling the Truth. I'm the greatest Telepathist What Am/Was/Will Be, and the Media instructs the Public, these past 26 years, to call me names and make me an Outcast? See what you did to my car.
Saturday, August 8, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment