Wednesday, September 9, 2026

good talk

      Lindsay Clancy, is paralyzed, from the waist down, she punished herself, amply, trying her, is dumb, she's a cripple,  who'll need care, whether inside or out, all her life. Andrea Yates, had 5 children, one after the other, late, drove her nuts, in 2001, she drowned them, the oldest, Noah, "7", seeing his Siblings' fate, made a break for it, she being a grown woman, ran him down. She's been locked-up, ever since, 25 years, she killed 5 people. My Illustrious Blog, gets a ton, of Hits, from all over, sometimes from little places, like Botswana, 2.6 mil, produces the most gem-quality diamonds, in the World, the Seychelles, a hundred thousand, it tickles me, hee, that they have people interested in Ed. For a long-time, I haven't been able, to pull-up my old Blogs, begun Oct. 2008, I used to be able, to plug-into "Google Search", one of my past Blog's Subject, and this past Blog, would come-up instantly, not now, so make yourselves useful, and amend this dire situation. You People regard me, as a father-figure, eagerly awaiting, my next offering, I do everything for you, but, wipe your Chin. "By Any Means", is good, I had no idea, that Greg Scarpa, the "Grim Reaper", Caporegime in the Columbo, was Important, in the Civil Rights Fomentation, embellished, but the gist, is correct, those Red Necks, were tough as hell, ha, and needed a nudge, I was watching when Lyndon Johnson, otherwise, a horrible President, addressed the Nation ... I'm telling all of you, who are in the Klan, to get out ... Mark Wahlberg, at "55", is built like a Brick ..House, worth 400 mil, and supposedly, goes to Mass, twice on Sunday,  he's doing all right


No comments: