Sunday, November 6, 2011

good talk

That upscale woman who did charity work in Harlem and had the shopping cart dropped 4 stories on her reminds me of a storyline from Zap Comics---A Honkey Goes Into the Ghetto and Makes a Fool Out of Himself (I Really Love You People). We all make our own problems. They crucified Ohio State over some guys getting a free sleeve of tattoos this thing at Penn State is a lot worse. I don't get it I went to St. Sebastian's through the 8th Grade and if some priest had said or done something untoward I would have gone home and told my parents and Thunder would have Rolled and I don't mean the next day. Why these horrible things would continue on for years makes no sense to me. Jerry Sandusky was one of the most highly respected coaches in the country. Most men are turned-off by tattoos on a woman, lips of a tattooed woman shall not touch mine. Not only are the roads terrible in San Diego now often their traffic lights malfunction that is you might be stuck on permanent red light, the brains of the people of San Diego are scrambled eggs what are you laughing about. I've walked the track at Daytona and it's hard just to stay upright when you're on the 31 degree turn.

No comments: