Sunday, November 13, 2011

good talk

I went to Springfield Massachusetts and saw the International Basketball Hall of Fame where a team is prominently featured that my Old Man played on, I must admit to being a mite proud of this, my Sire, welllll, I can crank out good downhome Telepathy 24 hours a day and that's a whole lot more important, I'm the best at Telepathy since the World began. An accomplished Family. On to Buffalo where I saw Niagara Falls for the first time in 50 years if you want to see real falls go to Iguazu the most waterfall in the world (ehhh the Devil's Throat). Buffalo is very old but well kept-up, I thought I'd go to Toronto for a day or 2 the mental instability of the Canadians should concern you. To Ann Arbor where I was inside Michigan Stadium the 3rd largest in the world, seats 115,000 (the Big House) and Crisler Arena next door. The Gerald Ford Presidential Library is at U. Michigan. To Grand Rapids to see the Gerald Ford Presidential Museum which chronicled Ford's 2 years 5 months as President, Gerald was buried behind it last April when I was there and now Betty has joined him. To Iowa City where I was briefly on the Campus of U. of Iowa and then to the suburb of West Branch ($70 RT taxi) to see the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum the 12th and last of the presidential libraries that I've been to that is all of them although they're completing the Bush the Younger's outside of Dallas (I don't go to do any research in the libraries I just see the museums).

No comments: