Wednesday, October 10, 2012

good talk

I'm donating that Car and finding another hopefully soon.  If they're judicious they'll be able to get a lot of money for it there'll be Guys diving on the hood.  I paid cash for a new car when I was "23."  Mitt is a tough Mormon, many are, and Barry is going to have to relax maybe he can get 2-hour deep-tissue massages, I'd get these in Thailand, $8 and I'd tip 'em $5.  I always asked for a big, strong girl, oftentimes during the course they'd grab my midsection and I'd say, no, no, don't do that, whenever I've said this Guys would Laugh and make out that I was lame and you know that I'm not.   Alex Karras passed at "77,"  the winner of the Outland Trophy when he was at Iowa and 2nd in the Heisman one of only 2 down linemen to almost win it.  An All-Pro defensive tackle with the Lions Karras along with Paul Hornung was suspended for a year, 1963, for betting on Games and wrestled professionally.  "Dick the Bruiser" Afflis a very well-known Wrestler who had played for the Packers went into Karras' bar in Detroit and picked a brawl with Karras getting much the better of it.                                                                      

No comments: