Saturday, July 13, 2013

good talk

You people set a record for pageviews of my Blog recently every one is seen by many, you like me you really like me.  When I was in 3rd, 4th and 5th grades I always had a pocketknife on me and would hone the blade on the outside of the building at lunch times have changed for the worse.  A hotel chain in France is Mister Bed.  I was just watching "Dragnet" on TV when Jack Webb died the next day the LAPD flew its flags at half-mast.  "America's Most Wanted" was the only TV series I made it a point to watch, thanks John.  So sorry about Randy Travis "I Told You So" is one of my favorite songs.  Going to see the Padres play the Giants I like day games a bratwurst at the ballpark is better than steak at the Ritz. I donated blood yet again for the umpteenth time they consider me to have rare blood and cut my pint 6 ways and give it to Preemies everyone should help others.  Throughout the Country only 6% of the adults give blood mainly due to Fear (?)  however amongst the TV Media it's a mere 2% being so craven is a serious problem (go see the Wizard).                                        

No comments: