Sunday, July 28, 2013

good talkL

Sometimes I come into those real good heavy circular locks that sell at Wal-Mart for $13 and give them to guys at the gym to put on their lockers to safeguard their goods I just gave away the 7th of these you're not suprised that I do this you know I'm a Regular Guy.  It's time for Ted Kaczynski to be released from prison 17 years in a tiny cell is plenty of punishment.  Dr. Kaczynski was misguided and is sorry for what he did and won't do anything like that ever again.  The people of Cincinnati have built their lives around Chili there's 2 chains devoted to this I ate at one, "Skyline," and had their most expensive Chili they even serve it over spaghetti I thought it was weak.  Not just San Diego but Las Vegas has really bad roads and for the same reason the silly taxpayers have allowed their money to be spent on public employees' salaries and pensions when it should have been spent on Infrastructure.  Maryland Parkway is one long rut when you're driving down it you feel like you're sitting on a buckboard.                    

No comments: