Wednesday, April 1, 2015

good talk

I'm tired of you Moochers.  Anyone who has read my Blog more than a hundred times isn't allowed to read it henceforth.  It was 30 years ago today, as I write I was taking-it, that I passed the Federal "Series 6 Futures" Exam, and buddy, that was a hard test, no background.  I just read that Lincoln was killed on Good Friday, didn't know that.  When you watch "Free TV" you're bludgeoned with Commercials, decades ago there'd be a Commercial or 2 every 15 minutes, tolerable. Lubitz' forebears were bombed into the Stone Age giving rise to people like him, Germany is just some place where a lot of things are produced, sort of like a big Factory.  A couple times lately I've seen this story on HLN where some White Marine went out to get Fast Food and when he got back he found his wife had been bludgeoned, not with Commercials, and was now brain-damaged and told Authorities that it was her husband who had done this to her.  In reality, a Black Marine had snuck-in and raped her and this other.  The husband was made to do 18 years in Prison before DNA testing showed that it was this other guy, who was already in Prison.  One day in Prison would be horrible.  What, SNL had a Skit where Dakota Johnson was some girl whose father dropped her off at the airport so she could join ISIS.  Amanda Knox said that she'd like to visit Italy some day.  She must have been in Shock to say that, she was Convicted, she was declared Innocent, she was Convicted, she was declared Innocent, I'd leave well-enough alone.  On June 8 it'll be 50 years since I graduated from Akron Firestone in the lst Graduating Class and they're making a big deal out of it.  The aunt of Patrick Carney of the "Black Keys" was in my Class and she was the best-looking I've seen, and she died at "50" from Breast Cancer, she was the most important one, this thing would be like a Wake or something.  I haven't been to any Reunions, my older brother, Bob, went to his 10th, I was in the Akron Area at the time of my 10th and I was in the Phone Book, maybe I would have gone had they called-me, I never thought about it.     

No comments: