Wednesday, March 25, 2015

good talk

Wichita State has been good of late, the Wheatshockers could make hay.  Oh, I slightly junked-up that description of that Engineering Dept. Head, as I didn't want you figure-out his identity.  I just re-visited my most beautiful Blog on martyred Archbishop Oscar Romero (Sept. 21, 2010), I was feeling my Oats that day.  The reason for this Drought is that there's too many people so they're using-up too much of the water.  I first wrote a U.S. Senator complaining of continued Immigration into the United States in 1979.  All these Foreigners whether legal or illegal and their Progeny are using-up the water, they're using-up the Infrastructure (Interstate 5 used to be a lot-less congested), they're using-up everything.  The U.S. is way-overpopulated.  Italy's Supreme Court is now deciding whether to uphold Amanda Knox' Murder Conviction and then seek her Extradition from the U.S.  Italy is a 5th-Rate Country which doesn't know what it's doing.  Any attempt to extradite her should be forcibly-resisted.  Were I she I would never leave the U.S.

No comments: