Thursday, August 4, 2016

good talk

That Raghead-couple that keeps on making-trouble for Trump.  We didn't have to allow-them in our country, if they lost a son, over the past 15 years, thousands of American parents have lost sons to this Middle East Mess.  What's so special about them?  Indeed, I think that it was Ragheads who killed all of the aforementioned.  The Dems having that illegal-alien up there on center-stage really got me.  Akron was a city of 300 thou from 1925 thru the 1970's, when the rubber-industry was going-strong, and the "Rubberworkers" Union was the highest-paid industrial-union in the U.S., more-so than the UAW.  Akron was one of the richest-cities in world-history.  I hung around Akron for so-long, that I wound-up working in a Rubber-Shop, it was better than walkin' the streets, a whole-lot better, you got free total-medical, free prescriptions (they were supposed to charge a dollar, but waived-it to get the business), high pay.  I made up "batches" for and operated the Banbury, it was an intermediate plastics-process, where powder and pellets were "cooked" into a solid-mass.  The guys who worked-there were regarded as such animals that they had no women working in the office, it was just men in the entire Plant.  Of course, this wasn't my concern.  I was a lot-different and they were very-nice to me.  A friend of mine was telling me about a bar he frequented ...Older P.... goes there, "24" to "34", come-on-in and I'll introduce-you-around...  His was a very kind offer.  I have fond-memories of those guys           

No comments: