Friday, March 16, 2018

good talk

Animals don't belong in the passengers-cabin, I don't want to breathe what they exhale.  Nothing is better than an Irish Breakfast, English is up there, too.  They showed Kyle sitting in the Stands, on ESPN, I said, Buckeyes, and, Good Man, and Kyle sort-of gave an expression, and I said, I'm Bob Preusse's brother (know each other real-well), Ed Preusse, and he relaxed, I don't want to be creepin' guys out.  Ohio is a large and hard-drinking State, when Bob was at Ohio State, he worked for long at the South Berg (See My Blog for Aug. 6, 2009), when they sold the 2nd largest volume of beer in Ohio.  I'm trying to think of the name of that bar around Cleveland, that everybody went-to 40 years ago, it had a nice-decor and featured no tables, but a bar that stretched 100 seats, you'd get a 16 oz. draft of Labatt (good Canadian), for .20, you could go in there with $2 and come-out drunk, tho, as one guy put-it  ...When the Pollack started to play the piano, it went-up a nickel...  You'd think they'd try to stop him from doing this                                                           

No comments: