Thursday, June 27, 2019

good talk

This thing, where, Trump is urging everyone in the World to jeer-me and call me names, is finished.  Trump, as President of the United States, it's your legal-obligation, to see that every American Citizen is given his lawful and just due under Federal Law.  This includes hiring the best-qualified for Federal Employment, and, ha, about all the Federal Entities have Psychics working there (See My Blog for April 2, 2017), you can fire the inferiors, and pay me, easily the best-one, their aggregate, I'm not doing it for 60 thou. Once employed, there's virtually no limit as to what I can do to benefit my Country.  Trump, you have to get off your fat ass, and give me the esteemed-recognition and meritorious-recompense that I deserve (you dumb bastard)                                                                                                                                                

No comments: