Friday, June 14, 2019

good talk

Google took-away my Google Search and substituted what they think I should be looking-at, I'm not doing-this for much longer.  Yesterday, I went to the "Del Mar Fair", I enjoy communing with the farm-animals, but the dearth of pigs, lately, is upsetting, I love pigs.  Also, they used to have a lot of English Riding, there's a lot of money around-there, which I really enjoy watching, but it's been gone the past few years.  They have different age-categories, a "12" year-old girl, couldn't get her horse to jump over the barrier, so she hit it with her crop, ha, he still wouldn't budge, so she hit-him again, same thing, the announcer, tired of this, said ...The Competitor has completed...  Oh, I go every year, it's a lot of fun, and the main-concert this nite was "Credence Clearwater Revisited", which consists of 2 of the original 4 members of "Credence Clearwater Revival", which had 8 Gold Albums from 1968 to 1972, that's pretty-good after 50 years, John Fogerty, the lead-guitarist, lead-singer, and writer of their many great-songs, has had nothing to do with it since its inception in 1995, his brother, Tom, died from AIDS in 1990 (good reason for not being-there).  Members Stu Cook, on bass guitar, and Doug "Cosmo" Clifford, on drums, have been friends since "13", this is supposed to be the band's final -tour, and quite likely, since both are "74".  Lead Vocalist, Dan McGuinness, has impressive-pipes, he can do-it.  So many great-songs that you Old Folks liked so well, "Hey Tonight" kept me hopping in my-seat, and ...Big Wheel Keep On Churnin', Proud Mary Keep On Burnin'...                                                             

No comments: