Monday, September 16, 2019

good talk

See My Blog on Pretty Boy Bird (June 20, 2010).  In May, I made a pilgrimage to Albi, the birthplace and ancestral-home, of someone I've long-admired, Henri de Toulouse-Latrec (See My Blog for Oct. 26, 2010).  Only 4'8", the little-man accomplished a lot in his brief-life, the collection at Albi was disappointing, most of his best-works are elsewhere, but enjoyed being-there.  Then I made my 3rd Pilgrimage to Lourdes, McKayla might try doing-this, get some of that Sin out of her, what are you laughing-about.  I had never heard of a 2-week Federal Sentence, no doubt, the Judge took a bribe.  I met a nice-man at the gym last week, "Jake", from St. Louis, where he's a manger in IT for DuPont, we started-talking after arguing over the 2 80's.  A guy with good-height and real-good big-muscles, Jake said that he was "60", I would have believed-it had he said he was "40", if you work-out good throughout your life, you can go for a long-time.  I asked him what he had-gotten on the SAT, and he said a "1260", then he went to good schools, and amounted to something, the SAT as it had-been, was a real-good predictor of success.  Hey, his son was a really-good wrestler, and wrestled in the "Ironman", my brother's tournament.  Jake and I agreed what's with going to extreme-measures to get into Southern Cal, that's no real-good school.  Their Athletic Director, Lynn Swann, of Steelers Fame, resigned last week after 3 years, bet he's glad to get-out of there.  Supposedly, at the time the indictments were announced, Olivia Jade was vacationing on a SC Trustee's yacht in the Bahamas, not only is SC undistinguished, it's corrupt.  Jake said that he was an OK fan, and that he and his wife were going to see them play UCLA, at the Rose Bowl, I said, UCLA lost to San Diego State, but I guess good enuf for them (Jalen Hurts is really doing-well)                                                                              

No comments: