Monday, September 9, 2019

good talk

I can't pull-up my old blogs on Google, anymore, I'm not doing this.  You people are demented, the World doesn't need you, at all.  See Victor Joeck's article for Aug. 23, 2019, in the "Las Vegas Review-Journal", the young man is good.  In Nov., 1964, I took the ACT and the SAT, and in those days, nobody studied for the College Boards, they just walked thru the door and took the test, once.  On the SAT, my combined-score for Math and English, wasn't all that high (of course, the highest Math I took was Algebra 11, in that, and Geometry, and Algebra 1, I got a "C"), but, after you took the SAT, if you wanted, you could take an additional test, and I took the one for "Social Sciences", and, in that, I got a "714".  Now, I took this right-after I completed the regular SAT, and I didn't get any additional-time, because I was tired of testin' and needed a respite.  The scores I got on the SAT Testing were honorably-gained.  Cheating on the College Boards, and Cheating to gain unfair-admittance to Preferred Colleges, has gone-on forever.  But, for somebody, to pay 15 thou, so, that their child, would have her SAT, ha, raised by the huge-amount of 400 points, violating big Federal Laws, in the process, in a big-way, is an affront to the 95% who have taken the SAT, honestly.  Someone guilty of this, and we're not going to be Draconian, deserves to spend more than one-month in jail, I would think, 6 months to be apropos, just because you have a bit of name, you're no-better than someone-else who would do this                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments: