Monday, December 16, 2019

good talk

I don't know why I suffer, you Lowborn-Swine, try to make yourselves useful for once in your lives.  Guys recommended "D&N Auto Collision", on Capella, in Las Vegas, 702-257-2870, as being a really-great place for paint and body-work, and so it is, it looks better than it did before my rear-end was crumpled.  Naty Perez has been at this location for decades, and is masterful at what he does, and the prices are moderate, you go a lot of places, the body-work is lumpy, the paint doesn't match.  However, "Infinity", a division of "Kemper", decided to give me $300 less than they said they would, such that I'm out $300 on this, it's as tho, I had done something wrong, their Insured whacked-me in the rear on I-15, so pay for it.  What kind of Insurance is that, if they don't pay-off?  And now, they tell-me to have "Enterprise", Fax them the bill. for almost a thousand-dollars, for the 15 days that their Claims Adjustor authorized me to have a rental-car, he told me to get a loaner, and told me when to take it-back, and I'm sure they'll try to beat-me-down on that.  I'm the offended-party, and they should make it right, "Kemper" is a big-outfit, I'm giving-them a lot of bad-Pub, don't they care?  So, Ladies and Gentle-Swine, I want you to Fax "Infinity" at 1-800-214-5727, and call Claims Adjustor, Silvestre Uribe, (I did, I did tee), at 562-263-2687, and his Supervisor, James Moore, at 562-274-4123, and tell them to act like a Reputable Establishment, instead of a Dishonest Stable.      Claim Number 20003610764   and   RA#: 7QS51L                                                  

No comments: