Monday, March 16, 2020

good talk

You belong in jail, with the other Miscreants.  Since October, there's been as many, as 46,000 deaths in the U.S., from the Flu, so what's the big Pizazz, over the Coronavirus?  This is some Racket of the Democrats, to emasculate the American People, and make them a subservient Nationality.  The Libraries in Las Vegas are closed, this country is in a freefall, morally, spiritually, and anything-else.  Whenever, I use a public-restroom, I always wash my hands, not just after, but also before, you wouldn't want me touching my Holy, with germy-hands, would you?  In my youth, I knew a guy, 12 years older, who had been in the Marine Corps, and he told-me that, whenever he had sex, afterwards, he'd rub-himself down, with alcohol, even to the extent, of sticking-it, in a glass of whiskey, he said, that he'd .. the same-women, as these other guys, and they'd get diseases, while he never got anything. So, after hearing that, whenever I .. a questionable-woman, about all of them these days, daresay, I'd rub-down with alcohol, it burns-inside, shows that it's working.  I'm available for a TV Infomercial                                                                                                                                               

No comments: