Thursday, February 16, 2023

good talk

   What, some guy was sawing-off the catalytic converter, of some woman's SUV, at a shopping center, around LA, in the wee hours, unbeknownst, she was sleeping inside, quickly started the engine, threw-it in reverse, running him over, pity, wages of sin. I've been reading Jennette McCurdy's "I'm Glad My Mom Died", there's 35 copies in the Clark County Library System, and I had to wait 4 months, oh, it's good. It was smother-love, but at "30", Net already has amounted to a lot, and will. I knew who she was, as I'd watch snippets of "iCarly", 2 or 3 minutes, as I've always liked Miranda Cosgrove, since the classic, "School of Rock" (aw, Freddie Jones died a couple years ago). Writing this is therapeutic, and make a ton. Recently, I made my 100th blood donation, in San Diego, 26 in SD, 74 in Las Vegas. I'm AB Positive, Jesus was AB, and also CMV-, they cut my pint 6 ways and give it to Preemies, most people have the CMV virus, and that'll kill a Preemie, I don't have it. I dislike getting stuck and drained of a pint of blood, I only have 12, but if you can do something for somebody, you should just pitch-in and do it. You might not know what I'm talking about

No comments: