Wednesday, April 19, 2023

good talk

      Saw the Brewers beat the Mariners, 5-3, ended with the Mariners, bases loaded.  The best ticket, I could get on Alaska Airlines, 5 weeks prior, arriving in Fairbanks 8:30 P.M., had me arriving in Everett, Washington, I asked an employee, how do I get to Sea-Tac ...You figure it out... Uber would be $120, I carried my heavy-bag, wheeled is for pu.., a third mile, to the main road, took 3 buses and an hour on light rail, barely made it in time. I would have stayed longer, in Fairbanks, a guy was going get a rental, he and I, hopefully others, would go to the Artic Circle, also the Hot Springs, "37", put-together good, somehow managed, to break his ankle, went to Florida. Juneau is the only State Capitol Bldg., I haven't, I didn't feel like spending $300, it's going to stay that way

No comments: