Saturday, April 29, 2023

good talk

   In Los Angeles, went to the wonderful "The Broad", there, and LAMCA, across the street, big Jean-Michel Basquiat, exhibition, Black, smacked himself out at "27". I sent an email to my brother ...I'm surrounded by Roy Lichtenstein's...,  Bachelor's and Master's, Ohio State. Went to the Getty, been going downhill, for 10 years. Was around UCLA, girl I met in SD, saw me, got out of her sister's car, said, you didn't call me, so we could get-together for lunch, I never said I would, we talked for awhile, she asked, do you want to do it now? ...Aww, you don't want an old guy like me... Said she did. I had my own agenda, and logistics, so I hurt a beautiful sweet girl, I wish things have been going better. Saw 4th game of Clippers-Suns, at Crypto, inevitable, saw great players, a real fun afternoon. Never been to the Aviation Capital, Wichita is the geographic center of the U.S., lots of interested oil money, in 1911, Kansas farmer, Clyde Cessna, began making airplanes in his barn. During WW 11, Boeing, Beech, and Cessna, ran around the clock, 60 thou workers, over half, women

No comments: