Saturday, February 6, 2010

good talk

I've Now Put In 20 Hours Carrying That Sign and That'll Do the Trick, I Did This On the Road Leading To and From the Airport for Dissemination Throughout the Country. The Pompous and Corrupt American National Media Will See Who Laughs Last. 30 Years Ago Last July I Arrived in San Diego For the First Time and I Also Went to Tijuana Which I Had Always Heard About. It Was Sunday and This is When They Have the Bullfights and I Bought a Ticket. When I Was Walking Around in Downtown TJ On My Way to the Bullring I Passed A Guy Who Asked Me If I Wanted to Buy "Spanish Fly." I Said No Thank You. But He Seemed to Think That I Did Want It But At a Lower Price and He Followed Me For a Bit, This Enterprising Chap Suggested I Drop It In a Girl's Drink. Once In the Bullring I Sat Down and Asked the Mexican Next to Me "They're Not Going to Kill Any of These Bulls Are They?" He Replied "Six Bulls Must Die." I Told This To My Older Brother Bob and He Smilingly Said, As Though He Had a Grudge Against Them. There's Six Bulls and Three Matadors and Each Does Two Bulls in Succession, the Format Is Always the Same. 13 Years Ago I Was In Mexico City and I Went to the Plaza Mexico Because It's the Biggest Bullring in the World (48,000). For a Daring Move They Yell "Ole," For a Particularly Risky Posture They Yell "Bravo.' The 3rd Bull Was Less than a Clearn Kill and I Looked Up At the Sky Thinking What Am I Doing Here?" The Same Matador Did the 4th Bull and Was Flung Up in the Air But Landed Unhurt With Only His Clothing Torn. The Tortured Bull Is Slobbering, He's Urinating. When I Was "21" I Went to "Blossom Center" to See "Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass," One of the Big Groups of That Time, a Lot of Cleveland People Go There, Some of You Have Been There. One of Their Signature Instrumentals Was "The Lonely Bull" and That Captures the Moment. Were the Bull As Fresh As the Matador Half the Time There'd Be a Different Outcome.

No comments: