Saturday, February 27, 2010

good talk

Julia Mancuso had good reason to be unhappy about the organization of the running of the Giant Slalom. Why would they be having her go down the course if Lindsey Vonn was still on it? Her father has gone to prison twice for moving large quantities of drugs. Rachael Flatt is originally from Del Mar and began skating at the ice rink at University Town Centre Mall in La Jolla where I've been too many times to count. There's a real good chance that I saw her there, they have all these fast food places high above the rink, I never thought that any of the skaters looked that good but it gave me something to look at while I ate. Doug Fieger died recently at "57." The singer and rhythm guitarist for "The Knack," who had a Number One for 6 Weeks in 1979 with "My Sharona." "Oo My Little Pretty One, Pretty One..." A catchy tune with lyrics that are more than suggestive, Sharona Alperin is a successful real-estate agent in L.A. I really have a lot of tension in me due to the corrupt American national media, I hope you're happy. Feel a lot better once I hit the air. Back in Ohio in my youth I was in the habit of watching Canadian League Football on Wednesday nights with my brothers and some other guys at my parents' house. I'd drink 2 quarts of Colt .45 Malt Liquor and after awhile I'd be seeing double (I was too young to know better, "20"). The last time I did this I heard a faint chirp behind me, I looked and our parakeet, Pretty Boy, was on top of his cage smiling at me because he could see my state. If you've got some guy who's a bird laughing at you then you know things aren't going well.

No comments: