Friday, July 2, 2010

good talk

There's Been an Alarming Rise in South Africa from Deaths from Circumcisions gone Awry, They're Done on Guys "18" by an Elder Using a Spear. It Used to be That a Lot of Young Guys Who Had Gone in the Army Would Get Themselves Circumcised, They Gave Them a Liquid to Spray on It So They Didn't Tear Out the Stitches. Took the 8 Hour Bus to Guadalajara, 4 Million, Lots of Things to See. Cathedral from 1618 is Very Impressive, the Instituto Cultural Cabanas has 57 Murals by Jose Orozco, the Palacio de Gobierno has 2 Murals by Orozco, One of Them Immense of Father Miguel Hidalgo who was from Guadalajara and Who Began the Independence Movement in 1810. I Was in the Plaza de Armas 13 Years Ago With About a Thousand People Watching a Mime Perform. I Didn't Look Like Anybody Else and the Mime Made a Beeline Way Over to Me, the Crowd Gave a Nervous Laugh Afraid He'd Embarrass Me, I Laughed My Head Off at the Mime's Antics, the World Needs More Mimes. I Was in Their Teatro Degollado Modelled on Milan's La Scala Which I've Also Been In. There's the Largest Covered Shopping Flea Market in Latin America and 2 Acres Alone for the Food Area, There's Any Type of Food You'd Want, I Had Chines, There's Good Eats There. I Had the Yen to Go to Florida Where I Hadn't Been in 7 Years so I Bought a Ticket RT From Mexico City to Miami to Stay 11 Days, Just $509, Pretty Good for a Ticket to Be Used in 6 Days. I Feel Sorry for Jeremy Wariner Who Was Smoked in the Beijing 400 Meters by LaShawn Merritt Who's Now Serving a 2 Year Drug Suspension, Explains His Abrupt Improvement Before the Olympics. Wariner (White Lightning) Should Have Won His Successive Gold Medal in an Event in Which It's Very Hard to Repeat. The Headline in Today's San Diego Paper Was That Don Coryell Had Died at "85," the Only Coach to Win Both a Hundred Games in College and the NFL and Both Done in San Diego. That Intense Look. Saw the Padres Play the Rockies Wednesday Afternoon, Like Day Games, Tony Gwynn's Kid Doesn't Hit Like His Dad But Earns his Keep in Center Field, Petco is the Most Cavernous of Ballparks, the Padres are Hoping to Lure Great Pitchers to Petco Who Will Take Less Money to Play There, Dream On. I Was Born into a Great Nation Which Now Has the Aura of a Banana Republic, Illegal Means Against the Law, I'm an American Why Would I Want to Live Around a Bunch of Mexicans. All They Ever Had to Do Was Jail or Fine Employers who Hired Illegals, the Will to Enforce a Major Federal Law Was so Weak They Didn't Do This. I Wish that Anna Chapman Would Have Tried to Get Information out of Me, It Sounds Like a Big Waste of Good Money at Best for the Russians, These People Weren't Going to Accomplish Much, Us Men Are Hoping They Exchange Anna for an American Spy or Something.

No comments: