Sunday, June 27, 2010

good talk

Kelly Ripa Seems to be Coming Out, She Wouldn't Be Doing This Unless She Knew that Somebody Was About to Publish an Article or Book About Her Activities. The ABC People are Wetting Their Pants About This as the Public Will Learn That They Covered This Up. The Public Will Learn that the Other Networks Were Bought Off. Why You People, the American Media, are The Way You Are is Beyond Me. And You've All Concealed My Talents From the American Public, I'd Like to Make Some Money From This So Talk Me Up. I Took the 12 Hour Bus from Mexico City to Puerto Vallarta Where I Hadn't Been for 13 Years. Sand Was Quite Dirty Unlike Before, Found a Good, Cheap Flop With the Help of A Very Nice Taxi-Driver Who Had Lived Legally in the States. If You Want A Good Flop Ask the Cabbies. P V was Basically Unknown (now 350,000) Until "Night of the Iguana" Thrust it into the Public Eye and the House of Liz Taylor and Richard Burton is One of the Sights (can't go in). Was There on Good Friday, the Mexicans Seemed to Take It as a Holiday, I Didn't Think They Were Full of the Spirit. Went to the Beach Where Huge Crowds Were Descending With Much Tecate in Tow, the Soldier Said to Me "Chicas," Indicating There Were Girls to be Had, Nice Thing to Say. 7 Hour Bus to Mazatlan Where I Hadn't Been for 28 Years, Went to the "Holiday Inn" Where I Had Stayed, the Only Time I've Stayed at an American Brand Hotel in a Foreign Country, Same Jive Place. Sand was Better than PV, It Was Easter Sunday I Went to Their Cathedral, Good, Once Again I Didn't Think the Mexicans Were All Jacked-Up on Religion, Most Seemed to Relish the Day as a Holiday. I Was Walking Down the Malecon and Saw This Beautiful, Elaborate Sculpture that This Guy Had Built in the Sand of the Crucification Scene (the "Bad Thief" Picked a Strange Time to be Sceptical about Salvation). I Gave the Guy Some Money and Posed With Him Next to his Artwork for a Picture. In My Youth I Took a Job Working the Desk at a Holiday Inn in Akron, They Had Me Work 10 Days in a Row and Finally Gave Me a Day Off, Then They Called That Morning to Say That I Should Also Come into Work that Day as Well, I Said, Why, I Was Just Getting Ready to Call You to Tell You That I Quit, They Got Mad and Hung Up on Me.

No comments: