Saturday, May 21, 2011

good talk

I wonder if that French International Monetary Fund guy is going to explain the righteousness of his actions by saying, She Was a Woo-Mon. As far as Arnold goes he did take over California's governorship during a very trying time, for California that's all the time, as a friend and myself said when he first assumed leadership, who would want to rule it. They gunned down an unarmed man and wouldn't even give his body to his mother, even Caiaphas and the Romans would do this. The U.S. would be flush with cash if they didn't have these illegal aliens and their offspring, you've run this country into the ground, be proud of it. The only TV show I made it a point to watch was "America's Most Wanted," just a couple days ago they picked somebody up on the Strip who was profiled in February. My older brother, Bob, referred to John Walsh as a "great man," it's a real pity, for sure a lot of people liked that show I guess not enough. From Las Vegas on Sunday, March 20 I journeyed to Phoenix on Greyhound. I went to the Phoenix Art Museum, I've been to the Heard Museum and seen all that Indian stuff, I went to the old State Capitol Building which is now a museum and of course that was quite good. And then I sat in both the House and Senate while they were in session. I sat in the Senate when a measure that had passed the House was being voted on and passed prompting a Senator to arise and appraise the proceedings to the passage of this crisp, new law as "......Frivolous and a waste of our time......"

No comments: