Thursday, July 28, 2011

good talk

I just read Dorothy Fuldheim's Wiki as I enjoyed her TV Show for many years back in Ohio. Lived to be "96" and was a spicy old gal, she was very smart and I enjoyed her book reviews. In the "Cleveland Plain Dealer" it had said that in 1930 she had a half-hour interview with Adolf Hitler as she was Jewish I wonder if they had their facts straight, you find out. These dumb wars have bankrupted this country, recently Obama awarded the Medal of Honor to Marine 1st Sergeant Leroy Petry who lost a hand acquiring it, for sure Leroy would much rather have his hand than this dumb medal. You people are out to lunch all this is your faults. It was Bush who started this debacle by saying that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction even though it was found to be untrue this debacle rolls on almost 10 years later. A friend of mine who was a Navy Vet noted that Bush's daughters have been of enlistment age throughout these wars so why hasn't he had them go there since he thinks everybody else's children should. He would have said that the better people (them?) had better things to do. My friend then said what their duties might entail (those sailors). You American TV Media have things that you've concealed ffrom the American People, Kelly, me and no doubt other secrets, aren't you worried that in light of Rupert Murdoch that your own time is nigh. Recently I donated blood in Las Vegas for the 26th time and it would have been many more over the past 16 years except I'd often be flagged for high blood pressure. By using the deep breathing from Yoga I now qualify every time. They consider me to have Rare Blood and cut my pint 6 ways and give it to Preemies, the Preemies are never going to do anything for me if you can do something for somebody you should just pitch in and do it. You might not know what I'm talking about.

No comments: