Tuesday, September 6, 2011

good talk

I feel so badly about that poor man in Colorado who had to cut off his toes to free himself from that overturned truck, must be a tough guy I don't think I could do that. He must not have been wearing steel-toed boots, many guys who do labor have these, they're a mite pricey but well worth it, one place I worked at the company would pay half. 5 years ago in Belgrade there was a real nice girl, Oya, who wore these to fend off Skinheads, multiple uses 'spose. In Cleveland I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame where I had been 10 years before, now this is something that everybody likes a lot there's nobody who wouldn't like it. ........The Colored Folks have been singing it and playing it.......nobody paid it no mind until I goosed it up----Elvis

No comments: