Thursday, September 29, 2011

good talk

Those 3 nerds who were hiking in Iraq cost the U.S. a mil and a half (through Oman), anybody who'd hike in Iraq deserves what they get. 2 of them are talking about breeding I can't wait for the offspring (purebred nerds). Luck to Amanda Knox, the U.S. is trying to dictate the result of this appeal and Italy probably doesn't like it on the other hand she was really doomed before this. Amanda is cute if she beats this I hope she remembers I stuck up for her. On August 8 I sent Guardian Angel Cathedral here in L.V. a check for $200 for 20 Masses at 4 apiece for 5 deceased persons and seeing that the check was never cashed my fears were realized, they never got it. I know how to send a letter and they know how to receive one. Now I have to do a Stop Payment and do this all over with another check and a letter describing these people's character. In my entire life of 64 years this is the first time I've ever had a letter I've sent lost in the mail, the wheels are coming off. 2 days ago I went into "Dave's Specialty Cars" at 3455 Polaris Ave. #4 in L.V. for some electrical work. They don't even do electrical work, Dave has had a large thriving operation for many years turning out the paint and body on beautiful custom jobs, he didn't even charge me for a half-hour job just said to toke the guy who did it. After being around Dave and Rick who has a nearby shop I always feel uplifted like I'd been to Church. You people's difficulty is that you don't seek others who will elevate you instead you associate with individuals who are dragging you down with them. I had a daydream of Glen Rice sitting around with some friends and watching this past Republican Convention and seeing their Vice-Presidential Candidate striding up to accept the Nomination remarking, Why..........

No comments: