Tuesday, September 20, 2011

good talk

I've been to Washington D.C. many times climbing to the top of the Washington Monument when I was 4. Always very exciting during my 3 days I saw again the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, the Spirit of St. Louis, the Wright Flyer flown at Kitty Hawk in 1903 (it was their mother who was mechanically inclined and they consulted with her throughout boyhood, Thomas Edison said my mother made me what I am so you women can have a good effect on things if you put your minds to it), the Hope Diamond and other fabulous gems great artworks and sundry and other captivations. I went to John Ensign's Office yet again and received passes for the House and Senate Galleries. A guard at the x-ray machine at the Senate Gallery addressed me as "Buddy" I said don't call me Buddy I'm not your buddy and he said that he was sorry so that's the end of it but it reflects Public Employees poor opinion of those they supposedly serve. Also in Senator Ensign's Office where they were quite nice I received the Schedule for the House and Senate Hearings for that week. It's not commonly known but the Public can attend about all of these hearings once you get past entrance security you can roam the 3 Senate and 3 House Buildings freely.

No comments: