Sunday, October 30, 2011

good talk

I've been to NewYork many times since a small child and was there 4 days during Easter Week place was a meat market. I don't want to be insulting but as i walked past the NBC Building I felt like I'd been smacked with a brick due to the Evil flowing from within, I managed to stagger to nearby St. Pat's and went to Mass, it was Easter Thursday and the place was packed afterwards I felt a lot better. I went to the Met one of the 5 best museums in the world, the best by far, far is the Egyptian in Cairo as I've been there 4 times I've probably seen all of King Tut's Treasure as well as the other fabulous antiquities except for the Pharoahs' Mummies it's not air-conditioned. Went to the Guggenheim and the American Museum of Natural History where 85% of the bones are real unlike in most where they're casts. I went to the Brooklyn Museum of Art had never been there exceedingly good of course 2nd only to the Met. Went into the "Times" Building to complain about the high price of their paper and they gave me a free one. I wanted to see the "Lion King" or "Wicked" but one would have had to have gotten tickets a few weeks in advance, saw "La Cage aux Folles" before it closed as it was gay-themed I was reluctant but really liked it, I also saw "The People in the Picture" and liked it, I've seen 7 plays on Broadway all musicals the best was "Oklahoma" oh the dancing.

No comments: