Sunday, October 30, 2011

good talk

I went to Citi Field and saw the Mets play the Astros, it opened in 2009 at a cost of 900 mil and seats 41,800 I'd say they got their money's worth place is plush, across a short land bridge there is Arthur Ashe Stadium which seats 13,000 and where they have the U.S. Open, I'd been to Flushing Meadows for the 1964 World's Fair which I didn't appreciate too young I guess. Luke Fickell has done really well with Ohio State considering the many adversities and they would have beaten Nebraska had Miller not gotten injured. Hopefully after the Season they're not going to do some Search and come up with another high-mileage Toad like John Cooper who they kept around for 13 years as though they were Fools, if the Young Man in Black keeps it up for the rest of the Season give him a 4-year Contract, Youth is Served. I went to Balboa Park and saw the 2 Art Museums, the Air and Space Museum all of which are really good and also went to the San Diego Hall of Champions which honors the many illustrious sports figure from San Diego, hey they've got Don Larson's Jersey which he wore when he pitched a Perfect Game in the 6th Game of the 1956 World Series, when Don was asked if he ever got tired of being asked to talk about it, No, why would I?

No comments: