Thursday, January 26, 2012

good talk

I feel badly about constantly bringing up Kelly Ripa as it's not in my nature to pick at somebody but Kelly and Myself are the only "Secrets" that I know that the American Media are concealing from the American People for sure there's 10 more that these Weasels are keeping to themselves. I've been avoiding the TV Media recently and am feeling a lot better anybody would. Avoiding Evil That's Good. The Medal of Honor was originally a Nothing Medal begun during the Civil War and given even en masse to an entire Regiment for not leaving at the end of their enlistment (uh, ok, I guess we'll stick around). It was only during WW I that it became a very significant medal only awarded for the highest of Valor with about 2000 being awarded during and since WW I. Since WW I every case for the Medal of Honor was given one year for it's Truth to be Proven and one year only. Over the past 20 years people have been allowed to campaign for the Medal of Honor with Negroes from WW II being awarded the Medal of Honor after ample support and even today some Silly Jews are campaigning for the Medal of Honor saying that their relatives were discriminated against almost a century ago in WW I. Life is often unfair but this campaigning for the Medal of Honor for events from long ago is in very bad taste if you get it you get it if you don't you don't the One-Year Rule is the best.

No comments: