Wednesday, January 4, 2012

good talk

Oklahoma State-Stanford was one of the best games I've ever seen Mike Gundy brought ice for the Fiesta. I know a guy who played football for Virginia Tech I feel sorry for him that was a touchdown. I was just watching "Bonanza" Ben Cartwright has 3 sons by 3 wives all of whom have died it doesn't sound like being married to Ben would be very good for longevity. Mitt Romney's wife has Multiple Scleroris have a lst Lady pushing a walker across the Rose Garden had Kerry been elected have a lst Lady who's a foreigner who uses bad language. Nothing is better than the long-distance bus that of Greyhound and the other lines everybody's asleep at 3 A.M. except for the steadfast driver taking the bus down the lonely Interstate the Gray Knights of the Highway. And they take no guff a guy on another bus said that the driver put a girl off the bus saying she had smirked at him. One of my favorites was a friendly upbeat Black Guy going from Phoenix to Albuquerque who said to a Black Guy in the back who had asked him to turn down the heat that's the 2nd time you've asked ask me again and I'll put you off the bus (the driver need to take charge so that the passengers aren't bothered). You'll never catch one of you people taking the Greyhound as you go around with your noses up in the air why you don't see much. In Oakland I saw my Indians defeat the Athletics in 12 innings on a beautiful Spring Day.......You're Such a Loser Dad...... On my 49 day jaunt around much of the country I saw 6 Major League Games in 6 Parks I had never been in. When Baseball is done right it makes Football and Basketball seem crude by comparison. To Los Angeles (hadn't been to bed for 3 nights) where I went to the Getty and then back to Las Vegas. I greatly enjoyed my Bus Trip and hope that you enjoyed reading of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey edward i need help could you please contact me hhobs@ymail.com
if you are a real telepathist?

Unknown said...

hay edward i need help can you contact me At hhobs@ymail.com