Wednesday, May 30, 2012

good talk

I had 181 pageviews in April even though I hadn't done my Blog in months your devotion to me is moving.  I was in the bank this morning and the teller sneazed and I told her that she had sneazed on her arm and she went in the back to wash her arm (an ongoing theme) I told her just sneaze on the floor she used to like me.  I saw 5 baseball games around the country and it should have been 6 except when I took the city bus out to Kauffman Stadium to see the Royals play the Red Sox I was told that soon after I was dropped off for the 7 P.M. Wednesday game that the bus to the stadium would stop running and that spoiled everything that Kansas City and the Royals would treat me that way that I'd have to pay $40 in taxi fare to get back to my motel in KC (the stadium is way out there near Independence). and I just took the same bus back to town.

No comments: