Thursday, May 24, 2012

good talk

From Fayetteville to Louisville where i used my 60-day Greyhound Pass good on all buslines in this country and Canada to take a local busline to Frankfort where I toured my 49th State Capitol Building which was quite large and very impre wsssive.  As is my wont I went into the Governor's Office and both houses of legislature neither in session while I in the House there were a few Representatives sitting around talking and as this was the Thursday prior to the Final 4 I said Let's hope that Ohio State wins the NCAA.  The Legislators were gentlemanly not saying Bosh or You Lie one saying do you think they will walking away I said You've got the Team. Then I walked to the Kentucky State Museum and after that I took a City Bus to the Wal-Mart where the Bus would take me 50 miles back to Louisville.  Ah, but I had forgotten to set my watch an hour ahead and missed my bus and had to spend the night sitting in Customer Service inside the Wal-Mart I slept a lot.  In the morning I spoke with a nice older lady who worked in C.S. who said she had worked there 30 years and had twice spoken with Sam there.  Sam has been dead 20 years but his policy of wanting to share the wealth with his employees through Stock Options continues.  I asked the lady is she always picked up on the Stock Options and she nodded.  I could tell that she was a smart lady who knew how to best butter her bread.                       

No comments: