Friday, September 21, 2012

good talk

Saturday Night I saw 8 fights at the Thomas-Mack from 3:30 to 9:15 P.M.  When I began watching there were maybe 50 others with the almost All-Mexican Crowd growing to the Capacity 19,186, I like to see them All I don't go to a Boxing Card because I don't enjoy watching Boxing.  The Crowd was Very Enthusiastic but quite Well-Behaved with many waving large Mexican Flags.   All the Girls were dressed-up to go Nightclubbing Afterwards.  In the Main Event Sergio Martinez at "37" moved like a Feather scoring constantly over Chavez Jr.'s tight Defense and won the first ll Rounds.  Martinez was unable to land a Big Punch probably because he had suffered a broken left hand in the 4th Round.  In the 12th and Final Round with the Crowd on its Feet Chavez Jr. Emptied His Guns and knocked Sergio down twice but Martinez easily Won.  Sergio leads a Clean Life unlike Many Boxers and has been constantly improving at an Advanced Age and hopefully will continue to despite the Left Hand and torn Meniscus he Suffered when Knocked Down, Chavez Jr. in 48 Contests has Never Been Down but Tested Positive for Marijuana afterwards, of course this didn't help him and quite possibly will get him Suspended in Nevada, last March he had a DUI.  I saw the legendary Chavez Sr. Fight.  Chavez Jr.'s Parents' Lengthy Marriage Broke Up Due to his Father's Affair with Salma Hayek (I tossed this in for my Women Readers as I knew they'd Enjoy this Juicy).                                                     

No comments: