Monday, December 3, 2012

good talk

I haven't done a Blog in a month and I've already had 98 Hits today and it's only 2 P.M. as much as my Readers Love Me hopefully they'll Remember Me in their Will. Recently I saw my Old Friend Joshua at the Gym I've Gone to for 17 Years, I hadn't seen Josh in a long time as he and his Bride have a Place in Victoria B.C. they go to when it gets so Hot in L.V. and Return when it Cools Off.  Joshua is Jewish, he had a thriving Chiropractic Practice in L.V. where he made so much Money that he Retired at "43" and just did Land Speculation.  But Josh always maintained his Chiropractic License and whenever he's in the Gym he gives anybody who wants free Chiropractic Adjustments this last time Mike was Shaking his Head About saying that his Neck was out of Whack and Josh Unkinked Him (It probably sounds to you like I've met some Good People at this Gym, yeah). I'm sure that Josh has adjusted me 50 Times over the Years he'll do it for Anybody who asks.  He used to go to the Women's Prison in N.L.V. and tell the Inmates that Everybody Needs Love and other Mush, he stopped doing it when his Wife said that she didn't want to go any more.  Joshua is very kind.  Josh said that when he was "10" that his Mother Beat Him with a Belt in front of his Best Friend and that after that his Friend Made Fun of Him About It.  From What I've Been Hearing You Women Should Think Better of What You're Doing and Stay Your Hand.                                                      

No comments: