Monday, December 10, 2012

good talk

When I said that I wanted to be in your wills you thought that I was kidding I'm not I expect to get something out of our association.  I saw my Doctor recently an Internist who I have seen every 4 months for the past 10 years.  I keep her because she is really smart from a small town near W. Virginia she received all her degrees from Ohio State (most doctors aren't good doctors either because they aren't smart enough or they don't try hard enough or both) who would think it. Sort of a Little Girl Doctor she had a bit of a cough when I last saw her heretofore I had never seen her this way I said that's why I never wanted to be a doctor if I were all these sick people might try to come to see me, she didn't laugh.  Famous former boxer Hector Camacho was shot to death recently in his native Puerto Rico.  I saw Hector fight Greg Haugen at Caesar's on Feb. 23, 1991 entering the Ring undefeated at 38-0 he sustained his first loss in a 12 Round Split Decision.  The Crowd and I thought that Greg had won outright but the Outcome hinged on Hector refusing to Touch Gloves to begin the 12th and Final Round instead pouncing on Haugen the resulting loss of l point gave Haugen the Victory.  It was a Big and Good Fight.  Haugen colorful in his own right had his million dollar purse suspended due to testing positive for marijuana and had to appear before the Nevada Athletic Commission if he wanted to receive it whereupon an Old Man denouced him saying Greg You've Been a Smart Aleck for Years.... A former trainer said of Hector he doesn't have a mean bone in his body unfortunately he gave in to bad influences and was killed while drug trafficking.                                 

No comments: