Monday, December 17, 2012

good talk

I just read that story in S.I. and I remember way back in 1996 that there was a hot prospect whose signing bonus was vastly reduced because a Rangers Team Physician noticed in a picture that his arm hung funny leading to an exam that revealed that he had been born without a certain ligament I had no idea that was R.A. Dickey. I was sorry to learn of his sexual abuse in his childhood I met a Mexican at the VA a nice normalacting guy who volunteered that he had been molested as a child at a park and that once older he carried a knife for years in the hope that their paths would cross yet again, nothing like that ever happened to me it sounds dreadful.  You gotta figure that R.A.'s deformity is why he can throw the Screwgie as he is currently the only Major League Knucksie and look at that season he just had at an Old Age, Knucksies have great longevity so here's hoping there's more to come, Poor Thing.  Back in Ohio I used to see a girl from Bridgeport who said that her family lived next door to the Niekros Joe and Phil I asked her is she had had a yen for these Great Athletes she said she hadn't (said her father got checks for the Black Lung).    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please check this amazing article: What causes hiccups for amazing resource on hiccups causes. It is really useful!