Monday, June 17, 2013

good talk

My little evil ones.  I had 213 hits last month when I was long out of the country as you recognize mine as the best-written most informative Blog in the World I'm smitten by your adulation.  Yesterday at 1 A.M. I rolled into La Jolla at 5 A.M. I went to La Jolla Cove to witness the Sunrise expecting a big ball of flame from the East instead it just got gradually lighter I was disappointed.  Later in the morning I went to Pacific Beach and sat on one of the benches where I've sat for 34 years overlooking the beautiful beach below and it was real enjoyable until after a while I saw a rustling in the bushes in front of me and I witnessed a big white rat in front of me, others saw it as well.  European tourists come far and pay big money to stay in the motels which were right behind me maybe they won't in the future as the City of San Diego has for the past 20 years allowed their streets to become potholed and beat up due to their idiot taxpayers allowing the City Employees to spend their tax money on themselves that is their unjustly high salaries and pensions when that money should have been spent on Infrastructure and as you can see things have only gotten worse.  Our only conclusion is that the People of San Diego must be taking Dumb Pills.

No comments: