Sunday, June 30, 2013

good talk

Long ago in another city I had a friend who was a member of the Italian Branch, which Family, Gambino.  He was much like Tony Soprano but whereas Tony had a tattoo he didn't and while Tony's torso was as smooth as a baby's face my friend's was covered with scars from bullet and knife wounds, he said he had had hand grenades thrown at him. He had killed several guys and I don't know anything about any of them maybe one....I just killed them I didn't torture them....you know that I would have nice friends.  Strangely we had similar personalities though I had never done anything like this. I asked him if they did all this hugging and kissing....That would give it away or people would think you were queer....He knew Joe Valachi as "Joe the Rat" from reading Peter Maas' "The Valachi Papers" I knew much more about him.  All of his relatives were mental defectives of one type or the other Valachi himself had a photographic memory he could remember phone numbers he had hardly used from 30 years before.  It's a very rough life you can have no life at all my friend's father was whacked in a phone booth.  My buddy died from natural causes but went out in a very hard way.  He had done a lot of bad things and you usually get what you deserve in this life the American TV Media is going down this road Crushing Paula Deen if they want to see somebody bad they should look in the mirror.  I've had a lot of Masses said over the years for the repose of his Soul very few have Masses said for them at all much less decades after they've died so there must have been a lot of Good in him (the TV Media doesn't and I'm for sure not having any said for them), poor thing.

No comments: