Sunday, June 30, 2013

good talk

I saw the Padres play the Dodgers and during the 7th Inning Stretch a girl in the Navy looking real cute, brunette, in whites and sailor hat sang "America the Beautiful" and her voice was just that, so beautiful, she could do this in front of 31 thou.  I went to the Del Mar Fair the 5th or 6th largest in the country some of those exhibitors do tremendous business I bought something for $250.   I really like all those animals, horses, sheep, goats, all of them.  I always enjoy the pigs they had large numbers of Yorkshire, Hampshire, Duroc and other breeds mostly about 250 lbs. and when I pet them I would feel their great strength they had some wonderful showpigs.  A guy was expounding to me about his blue-ribbon winning hog and I said that's a beautiful pig.  The Grandstand Show was Bridgit Mendler who I had never heard of she's "20" and real pretty a favorite of little girls the 6-year old in front of me knew all her songs and was ecstatic throughout, I was only going to stay briefly but her singing and dancing was really good.            

No comments: